Wood Pallet Recycling Benefits At-a-Glance
Like any other packaging solution, wooden pallets have a shelf life. That doesn’t mean, however, that you need to throw your pallets away without gaining the benefits. Many companies choose the smart option of recycling pallets instead of adding them to landfills.
The process of wood pallet recycling:
- Extends the life of pallets making it possible to provide reconditioned pallets* at lower prices.
- Provides environmental benefits such as reduced levels of deforestation, a cleaner environment, and reduced soil erosion.
- Allows for the repurposing of unusable pallet wood into landscaping mulch.
We offer rebate benefits to our customers with industry-standard size pallets at rates that tend to be higher than many other pallet companies.
Pallet Management Program Benefits
Many of our customers experience the benefits of establishing a pallet management program with us. This program includes (based on the services chosen):
- Scheduled or at-request pick up of used and broken pallets
- The option to have us set up a 53’ trailer to fill up with recycle materials
- Pick-up of other recyclable materials the company wants removed
- Rebates for pallets (of specific dimensions)
- Free of charge pick-up for non-standard size pallets
Access the benefits of pallet recycling for your company. Contact us to